Can Redeemons accept external healing? --Xshu 03:32, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- I would say yes. They are considered angels and I would expect that to mean they can accept external healing. --Liche 15:17, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
Copy-paste of the changelog for Breath 3
All Masks now require 7 morality (and no MP) to activate.
The Redeemed now gains Mask of the Penitent for free upon selecting Redeemed as a character class. Fists of Holy Resolve now:
- Grants a +2 bonus to all hand-to-hand attacks whether activated or not.
- Requires 8 morality (and no MP) to activate.
- When activated, character may take 0 to 5 points of damage when using hand-to-hand attacks. If the Redeemed takes at least 1 damage, damage type of the attack is changed to holy and the attack deals extra damage equal twice the damage the Redeemed chooses to take.
Favored Son of Earth now grants +25 HP, -10 MP. In addition, character regains 1 hit point each AP tick if alive. If the character is at full AP, he gains another hit point (independent of MP status). If the character is at full MP, he gains another hit point (independent of AP status).
Each use of Candle of the Soul now deals 3 damage instead of 5 to the Redeemed. Candle of the Soul now deals 7 fire damage.
Remembrance of Demonhood has been altered so it:
- grants a +3 damage bonus and +10% to hit when attacking a demon who shares the Redeemed's Tier 2 class and is of evil morality.
- grants a +2 damage bonus and +5% to hit when attacking a demon who does not share the Redeemed's Tier 2 class and is of evil morality.
- grants a +1 damage bonus when attacking any non-demon of evil morality.
Implemented new Redeemed skill, Wrathful Smite (60 CP child of Remembrance of Demonhood)
- The Redeemed gains a new charge attack: Wrathful Smite.
- Cost to use is 10 morality.
- Attack deals +10 damage and damage type is changed to holy.
- Each time this attack is used, there is a 25% chance that the character's infernal nature gets the better of them. In this case, the morality cost is 15 morality, the attack deals +20 damage, and the damage type is changed to unholy instead.
Implemented new Redeemed skill, Moteless Eye (30 CP)
- The Redeemed ignores defense bonuses the target may have when attacking with weapons that use the Archery tree.
Implemented new Redeemed skill, Eye of Storms (60 CP child of Moteless Eye)
- Character gains the ability to activate the "Eye of Storms" status effect for 10 status ticks at a cost of 1 AP and 8 morality
- Eye of Storms status effect causes all archery-based attacks to deal Electric damage and to bypass immunity (soak still applies).
Implemented new Redeemed skill, Radiant Storm (60 CP child of Moteless Eye)
- The Redeemed gains the Radiant Storm AoE attack. This attack requires the expenditure of 5 AP, 10 HP, and 10 morality points.
- Radiant Storm deals 25/200 holy damage.
- If Radiant Storm reaches its maximum damage, the Redeemed gains the Holy Eye status effect for 10 status ticks; otherwise, he gains the Hawk Sight status effect for 5 status ticks (these effects are identical to the Shepherd Prayer results of the same names).
Implemented new Redeemed skill, Elite Attack (identical to Paladin skill of the same name). Removed Words of Inspiration skill from the game.