Added hidden text for locations and crafting recipes, so people can read the list without spoilers. Need to:
- Add Damage and Ammo Capacity on Virtuecaster
- Add Damage and Weight for Acid Vials
- Confirm found locations on firearms is complete
- Confirm found locations on knives is complete
- Confirm found locations on grenades is complete
- Check damage on Grenades. I'm sure I've seen bigger per target damage than that...
edit:Yes, Concussion grenade can hit for 10 dmg per target, Fragmentation can hit for 24dmg per target Logan Runs 08:45, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Not inclined to edit something unless I'm pretty much sure I'm right...
- Does flying protect you from melee and hand-to-hand in BobWar, or are people just assuming it does because it did in NW?
- Ranged attacks do bypass Auras which are more common here than in NW, don't they? If so, that probably should be mentioned.
I guess just making the changes would make more sense than just replying to this, huh?--AtGNAT 17:53, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
- As of latest change, Flying now does make a difference. Hand-to-Hand can suck it. Logan Runs 11:05, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
Apparently, "double-barrelled" shotgun and "double barrelled shotgun" mean exactly the same thing. Because I want some sense of conformity, however, I'm opting for the one I saw the most of: "double-barrelled" -Ongewitter- 08:52, 16 May 2011 (UTC)