I've put up quick tables copypasta'd from the Leather Cuirass page, with the numbers filled in from Liche's GUWAST. I reckon it would be quite useful to have a comparison table at the top of the page, followed by the individual entries. Also, the individual entries could probably do with their crafting requirements. --Karloth vois 02:39, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
I prettied up the main table to make it look more like Template:ZArmorChart. Also I re-arranged things a little so the soaks are grouped like for Damage Type. I may look at rearranging Template:ZArmorChart to make that similarly grouped too.
Logan Runs 11:28, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
Also, I'll just leave this here for safekeeping...
NOTES ON DAMAGE REDUCTION AS IT AFFECTS COMBAT MECHANICS:
When calculating the effects of damage reduction, soak, etc., the following rules apply:
- The "base" additive damage modifiers are calculated for the attacker using all skills, status effects, and similar bonuses.
- After all additive modifiers are applied, all multiplicative damage modifiers based on the attacker's skills, status effects, etc. are applied. All multipliers in this step round DOWN.
- The defender's additive soak is calculated and applied to the damage (Precision of the Assassin bypasses this step)
- The defender's multiplicative damage reduction (e.g., Air Affinity vs. Electric damage) is applied calculate additional damage soaked.
- The damage "floor" is checked. Damage inflicted is raised to the damage floor or the initial base attack value (from Step 1), whichever is LOWER.
- Immunity to the damage type is checked for and applied, if applicable, to bring the damage down to 0.
The information on the page is slightly inaccurate, as it doesn't reflect the bonus/penalty for Pristine/Destroyed. Any spades have the exact figures? Logan Runs 07:43, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
d00ds, do we want innate armors on here as well? It'd be really handy either way. -Ongewitter- 03:02, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Okay, I added in Innate Armors. I'm not too sure about adding in the Tempter Abroad-like dependant armors. They're not really armor, are they? As they aren't active all the time. -Ongewitter- 02:47, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- I also inserted some of the locations for the armors. I've got a few lists that I'm working on. 500 searches should do it for one tile, right? -Ongewitter- 03:06, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Checked this for the new breath, did I forget anything? -Ongewitter- 12:29, 12 March 2012 (UTC)