This article refers to the Mortal skill. For the status effect which results from using a Potion of Strength, see Status Effect#Strength.
- +20 to user's carrying capacity
- +1 damage when using bows
- +2 damage when using thrown weapons
- Reduces by 5% the penalty when attacking with a Heavy Weapon
- +5HP on building fortifications
Strength increases the character's inventory weight allowance by 20 points. Strength also grants other bonuses.
Those bonuses are:
- Damage bonus of +1 when using a Bow (Long, Short, Compound)
- Damage bonus of +2 when using a Thrown Weapon (Throwing Knife, Hatchet, and so on)
- When attacking with Heavy Weapons, the to-hit penalty is reduced by 5%
- Adds +5HP per AP spent erecting Fortifications.