Shambling Zombie

From NexusClash Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Shambling Zombie
 
Summoning
Magic Points
0
Skills
  • Not Available
 
Vitals
Action Points Magic Points Hit Points
50 40 40
 
Combat
To Hit Defense
65% 0%
Primary Attack Secondary Attack
Impact, 7 Slashing, 7
 
Special Abilities
  • Summoned by members of the Sect of Maeval.
  • Can produce additional Shambling Zombies on a kill.


Shambling Zombies are summoned when a member of the Sect of Maeval kills another character. The resulting zombie has no master and will wander the map looking for prey, though they will not target members of the Sect of Maeval (unless attacked first), factioned player characters of level 4 or below, nor factionless characters of level 9 or below. Despite being zombies, they are not immune to Death damage. Shambling Zombies can be captured, despite having no master, nor bonds to sever.

Third Class members of the Sect of Maeval will summon a Rotting Zombie which is identical to the Lich Pet Zombie but will not summon another Zombie on a kill.

Second Class members of the Sect of Maeval will summon a Shambling Zombie, which has the stats shown on this page. Shambling Zombies can raise other zombies if they successfully kill a character, and have a 90% chance to summon a Rotting Zombie on a kill, a 5% chance of an Infectious Zombie, and a 5% chance of an Shambling Zombie.

First Class members of the Sect of Maeval will summon an Infectious Zombie, which is identical to a Shambling Zombie but inflicts Shambling Infection on a hit. Characters who die any violent death under the effects of Shambling Infection will rise as a Shambling Zombie. Upon killing a character, an Infection Zombie has a 90% chance to summon a Shambling Zombie and a 10% chance to summon an Infectious Zombie.