Shadow of the Bat
|Shadow of the Bat|
A character with this skill is able to activate Shadow of the Bat at a cost of 1 Action Point and 5 Magic Points. When activated, the character gains the Shadow of the Bat Status Effect for 15 Minutes. It costs an additional 3 MP for every 15 minutes beyond the first. Shadow of the Bat cannot be used alongside other Revenant forms.
While under its effects, a character:
- gains a +10% Defense bonus. This is 13% if the Revenant has an active Bat Swarm.
- moves at half AP cost (every second move costs 0 AP) and can move across tiles as if they had Flight. They can still move in- or outside, and are still targetable with Melee or Hand-to-Hand attacks.
- is incapable of making attacks
- is unable to open, close or lock doors.
- loses the ability to use inventory items
- loses the ability to erect fortifications (with the message "You lack human hands and arms with which to build in your present form!")
The Revenant can voluntarily shed this form at any time. The Revenant may only have one type of transformation (Bat, Wolf, or Dust) active at one time, and must turn off one form before taking a different form.