Difference between revisions of "Metamorphic Unguis"

From NexusClash Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(You too can randomly change damage type which only matters 17% of the time against wards. Or just buy throwing weapons and be OP idk I'm not the boss of you)
 
Line 9: Line 9:
 
}}
 
}}
  
Character gains an innate [[Hand-to-Hand Combat]] attack, ''Metamorphic Unguis.'' It deals 10 damage, but the damage type is determined randomly; 50% chance of Impact, 33% Acid, 17% Unholy.
+
Character gains an innate [[Hand-to-Hand Combat]] attack, ''Metamorphic Unguis.'' It deals 10 damage, but the damage type is determined randomly; 50% chance of Impact, 33% Acid, 17% Unholy. If the target is a [[Stronghold]] Ward, this attack will ''always'' deal Unholy damage and thus will always receive the 5-point damage bonus for this damage type vs. non-Evil faction wards.
  
  

Latest revision as of 05:30, 28 November 2019

Metamorphic Unguis
Learn
Class CP Requires
Wyrm Master 30 None
Effect(s)
Metamorphic Unguis
AP MP HP Other
1 - - -
Attack Type Base Accuracy
Hand-to-Hand 10%
Dmg. Type Tgt. Dmg. Tot. Dmg.
Varies 10 -
Notes
  • 50% chance of Impact damage.
  • 33% chance of Acid damage.
  • 17% chance of Unholy damage.

Character gains an innate Hand-to-Hand Combat attack, Metamorphic Unguis. It deals 10 damage, but the damage type is determined randomly; 50% chance of Impact, 33% Acid, 17% Unholy. If the target is a Stronghold Ward, this attack will always deal Unholy damage and thus will always receive the 5-point damage bonus for this damage type vs. non-Evil faction wards.


A Metamorphic Unguis is a limb, fang, or claw mutated by Tholaghru the Gnasher to inflict excruciating or degrading injuries.

Wyrm Master Skills

Acid Blood (free skill) → Acid Spittle |→ Summon Wrackwyrm || Metamorphic Unguis || Summon HellhoundMaster of the Pack |→ Nether Grafting || Summon Horrid TentacleFavor of GNakBinding of GNak || Summon ImpImpish Mischief |→ Interpose Thrall || Translucency || Twisted Leap