Melee Combat

From NexusClash Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Melee Combat
Learn
Class CP Requires
Mortal 10 None
Effect(s)
  • +20% to hit with melee weapons

Increases the chance to hit of all melee weapons by 20%, bringing the total bonus to +20%. Many weapons have a starting accuracy of 10%, giving a total accuracy of 30% with this skill.

Items that use this combat tree are most likely to be found in Museums and Factories. Quite a few can be Crafted by Smithing. The best weapon for a low level character is probably an Axe as it deals 5 damage and does not decay.

Characters who choose Melee Combat as a starting skill begin play with a Pipewrench and a Pristine Sword.

Mortal Skills

EngineeringStructural Engineering || First AidSurgery || Hand-to-Hand Combat Boxing |→ DodgeEvasion |→ Martial ArtsAdvanced Martial Arts || HideAdvanced Hide || Lockpicking || Melee CombatAdvanced Melee CombatHold Bladed Edge |⇒Expert Melee Combat |→ Parry || Ranged CombatArcheryAdvanced Archery |→ FirearmsAdvanced Firearms |→ Thrown WeaponsAdvanced Thrown Weapons || Repair ItemBowyerMaster Bowyer |→ GunsmithMaster Gunsmith |→ SmithingMastersmith || Search || Sense MagicTap Ley LinePsychic Bloodhound || Sense Morality || Planar Protection || StrengthStamina || Swim