Cloak of Magma
From NexusClash Wiki
(Redirected from Magma Blood)
|Cloak of Magma|
While the Cloak is active:
- Character is charged 3 MP every 15 minutes to maintain (i.e. 're-cast') the cloak.
- Attack actions cost 1 MP.
- If the character incurs an MP cost for attacking or for cloak maintenance and cannot pay it, the effect ends.
- H2H attacks have an extra 4% chance of causing armour decay.
- Attacks against the Character have a 4% higher chance of weapon decay.
- Character gets an additional +2 Soak to all.
- Character gains Fire Immunity.
- When wounded by a Slashing or Piercing attack, character spurts magma at the attacker, dealing 6 Fire damage (similar to an Aura).
- Character gains access to an innate Hand-to-Hand attack, Magma Slam. It deals a base of 6 Impact damage, 6 Supplemental Fire damage and has a +10% chance to hit.
- Character gains access to the Volcanic Blast AoE attack. It requires 4 AP and 10 MP to use and deals (Level) per target damage and (Level * 7) total Fire damage with a flat 70% hit chance.