From NexusClash Wiki
Imps summoned by a character with this skill have improved statistics:
- Attack percentage increase of +10%
- Action Point increase of 10 points
- Magic Point increase of 10 points
- A successful hit by an Imp has a doubled chance to degrade armor, applied after durability enchants. Regular pets have a 2% chance, whereas Imps without this skill have a 5% chance. Durability Enchants are also doubly effective against this doubled damage chance.
- A successful hit by an Imp drains 2 Magic Point from the target. The Wyrm Master gains 1 Magic Point. The target cannot be drained to below 0 Magic Points, and the Wyrm Master will not gain Magic Points if the target has 1 or fewer Magic Points.
- Imps do not drain MP from other pets, nor grant the Wyrm Master any MP from pet attacks.