| Cloak of the Tornado
Cloak of Air (Upgrade)
|| 15 Minutes
- Character is charged 3 MP every 15 minutes.
- Attack actions cost 1 MP.
- If the character cannot pay the MP cost, the effect ends.
- Character gains a +5 damage bonus and +10% attack bonus with archery attacks.
- Attacks that would normally hit the character fail 30% of the time. This does not stack with flat miss chances granted by other skills such as Defensive Stance; instead, the most recently activated effect is the one used when calculating miss chance.
- Character may "seep" through closed doors.
- Character gains "Lesser Flight" (may move over Water, Void, etc.).
- Character may "Gust" tile-to-tile at a cost of 1 MP and 0 AP. The option to "Move" normally for 1 AP remains.
- If a bow or sling runs out of ammo it is automatically reloaded at no AP cost, as long as there's spare ammo in the inventory.
- Character is able to access their inventory.
This skill buffs the Cloak of Air in the following ways:
- Character gains an additional +2 damage (+5 total) and +5% attack bonus (+10% total) with Archery attacks while Cloak of Air is active.
- Attacks that would normally hit the character fail 30% of the time. This does not stack with any other miss chance granted by other skills.
- Character may "Gust" tile-to-tile at a cost of 1 MP and 0 AP or may "Move" for 1 AP and 0 MP (character's choice). If the character has a Pet active, this choice will also determine if the Pet pays MP or AP to move.
- Character is able to access the inventory while Cloak of Air is active.