| Cloak of Air
Cloak of Air
|| 15 Minutes
- Character is charged 3 MP every 15 minutes.
- Attack actions cost 1 MP.
- If the character cannot pay the MP cost, cloak ends.
- Archery attacks gain a +3 damage and +5% attack bonus.
- Attacks that would hit the character fail 20% of the time. This does not stack with flat miss chances granted by other skills such as Defensive Stance; instead, the most recently activated effect is the one used when calculating miss chance.
- Character may "seep" through closed doors.
- Character gains "Lesser Flight" (may move over Water, Void, etc.) without changing AP costs.
- If a bow or sling runs out of ammo it is automatically reloaded at no AP cost, as long as there's spare ammo in the inventory.
- Character cannot access the inventory.
This skill allows the Character to pull the element of Air around themselves, forming a Cloak of Air.
This ability costs 1 Action Point and 4 Magic Points to activate.
While the Cloak is active:
- Character is charged 3 MP every 15 minutes to maintain (i.e. 're-cast') the cloak.
- Attack actions while using Cloak of Air cost 1 MP.
- If the character incurs an MP cost for attacking or for cloak maintenance and cannot pay it, the effect ends.
- Character may "Seep" through closed doors while Cloak of Air is active.
- Character gains a +3 damage bonus and +5% attack bonus with Archery attacks while Cloak of Air is active.
- Attacks that would normally hit the character fail 20% of the time. This does not stack with any other miss chance granted by other skills.
- Character gains "Lesser Flight" (may move over Water, Void, etc. tiles). Unlike Shadow of the Bat, this does not alter AP cost.
- If the character runs out of Ammunition while attacking with a bow or sling, and has a quiver of arrows or rocks in their inventory, the bow or sling is immediately reloaded at no cost to the Holy Champion.
- Character cannot access their inventory while Cloak of Air is active (hence the free reload).
- The character can voluntarily shed this cloak at any time.