When a character with this skill is struck by certain attacks, they spray the attacker for (character level/3, rounded down) points of Acid damage. An attacker using Feeding Fangs or Bite to attack will take double damage.
A Wyrm Master gains this skill for free upon selecting the class.
As the Wyrm Master has caustic acid flowing through their veins and is unharmed, this skill grants immunity to Acid damage.
For greater specificity, here are all known attacks which trigger Acid Blood upon a hit:
- All attacks which deal Slashing or Piercing damage
- All attacks which would deal Slashing or Piercing damage but have had their base damage type altered (enchants, smites, etc.)
- All attacks with swords, bows, or most firearms (Taser and Flamethrower being an exception)
- Attacks with Blood Claws, Corrosive Horns, Teeth of the Damned, Flaming Pitchfork and Whip of Torment
- Attacks from Ghouls, Skeletons, Hellhounds, Judgemasters, and Bat Swarms (including all variants i.e. Nether Hounds)
Note: Unlike other auras, Acid Blood will not trigger if an attack misses.