Can Fallen accept external healing? --Xshu 03:32, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- No, I would say not. Fallen are considered demons and have all the normal demonic limitations. --Liche 15:16, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
I don't want to put this on the main Fallen page (as that's mostly for lore and some of these things are probably bugs), so I'll put them here. Fallen with a "Good" morality are treated as "Angel" for the purpose of some game mechanics, but are treated as "Demon" for others. Fallen with a morality between 20 and 40:
- Can buy and use their angelic skills (just like angels), but not their demonic skills
- Can be healed by aethersprites (just like angels/ non-demons)
- Can move freely in Elysium without suffering Planar Damage (just like angels)
- Takes Planar Damage when in Gehenna (just like angels/ non-demons)
- Can bend portals to Gehenna (just like demons)
- Are unable to use the Angel-only portal network in the Elysium Ivory Towers (just like demons/ non-angels)
- Respawn in Valhalla/Gehenna (just like demons)
- Can use acid weapons without getting maimed/cursed/etc, but using electric weapons will hurt them and increase their morality (just like demons). Yes, using electric weapons will help them stay angelic.
- Can only join/create evil factions, and cannot join the Angel-only guild (just like demons)
- Cannot be healed by other characters (just like demons)
- Get dissolved by drinking angel tears (just like demons)
-Can they join the demon-only guild? I'm guessing yes.
-Can they use demon-only portals? I'm guessing yes.
-How do they interact with holy/unholy/arcane damage? I'm guessing that they'll count as demons.
The information is from Alice Newbury, and from trying to poke her with a healing kit. Most of the groundless speculation is from me. --WikiMallich 20:14, 9 March 2014 (UTC)