This page is for listing player-created extensions and tools for making life and the game interface easier to handle.
- 1 Nexus Mapping
- 2 Message Log Convertor
- 3 Nexus Clash Character Sorter
- 4 Nexus Message Log
- 5 Nexus Message Pane Resize
- 6 Nexus Clash Leave Faction Confirmation
- 7 Nexus Clash Add Drop Item Safety Check Box
- 8 Nexus Clash Colour Messages
- 9 Nexus Clash Interface Tweaks
- 10 Nexus Clash Remove Spell Gem Color
- 11 Nexus Clash Remove Spellgem Colour From Inventory
- 12 Greasemonkey Alchemy Recipe Interface Tweaks
- 13 Greasemonkey Status Screen Highlighter
- 14 Nexus Clash Faction Census
- 15 Nexus Clash Pet Status Highlighter
- 16 Nexus Clash Default Prayer is for Magic
- 17 Nexus Clash Newspaper Wiki Text
- 18 Nexus Clash Readable Infusion
- 19 Nexus Clash Stat Bars
- 20 Nexus Clash Stat Bars Vertical
- 21 Nexus Clash Recall Last Charge Attack
- 22 Nexus Clash: Wiki Navpane Fix (Chrome)
- 23 Nexus Clash: Navbar+
- 24 Nexus Clash: Lore Counter
- 25 Nexus Clash Forum Highlight Visited Links
- 26 Nexus Clash Collapse Buttons on Right
- 27 Nexus Clash Reload on Top
- 28 Nexus Clash Pet List on Mouseover
- 29 Nexus Clash: Bold Shadows
- 30 Nexus Clash Bullhorn Safety
- 31 Nexus Clash Conglomerate Library
author: pinecones and others
Most current map of all the planes, edited and updated by players as planes are explored. Includes tile types, portals, badge locations, and stronghold locations. (Note that SH locations may be out-of-date or incomplete; current SH locations may be verified via the faction's listing on the Factions Page for all standing strongholds.)
Message Log Convertor
Converts message logs to read from top to bottom, rather than bottom to top, for posting on the forums! (Online copy/paste tool.)
Nexus Clash Character Sorter
It groups the list of characters at your current location into "enemies, hostiles and neutrals" and "friendlies, allies and faction mates" and sorts each list by health, showing the most severely wounded first. Those who used nwtool in Nexus War will be familiar with the basic idea.
If you use kiwimage's checkbox confirmation on dropping items, make sure this one runs first or you will be unable to drop anything.
Nexus Message Log
Logs the last 10,000 chracters of messages for a character and displays them in the ingame message log.
Nexus Message Pane Resize
Allows the user to resize the message pane in Nexus Clash
Nexus Clash Leave Faction Confirmation
Display a confirmation dialog when clicking "Leave Faction".
Nexus Clash Add Drop Item Safety Check Box
Makes it a tad harder to drop things; also makes it harder to accidentally select a skill.
- Adds a check box next to each drop item link and hides the drop item link until the check box is checked.
- Also adds check boxes to skill selection page.
- Also now adds a check box to the leave faction button.
- Also now adds a check box to spell gem learn button.
- Also now adds a check box to revoke faction button.
- Also now adds a check box to craft button.
Nexus Clash Colour Messages
Colours hits and misses in message box of Nexus Clash browser game: hits red; misses pink.
Nexus Clash Interface Tweaks
This script includes two of kiwimage's other Nexus Clash scripts; install this OR the others.
If you install this script then disable/uninstall
- Nexus Clash Add Drop Item Safety Check Box
- Nexus Clash Colour Messages
This script contains the same code AND some further tweaks.
- adds a checkbox for each drop button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- adds a checkbox for each learn skill button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- adds a checkbox for leave faction button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- adds a check box to craft button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- adds a checkbox to the learn from spellgem button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- makes the message box a bit bigger.
- colours hits red and misses pink.
- make health bars / mana bars thinner if at 100%.
- adds check box to revoke faction button and disables the button until the checkbox is checked.
- makes hatchets (else throwing knives else rocks) default item to pick up.
- colours speech light blue.
- indents pet spam and makes it smaller.
- indents achievement announcements and makes them smaller.
- colours headings yellow to indicate low AP.
- colours headings red to indicate low health.
Nexus Clash Remove Spell Gem Color
Script Summary: In the faction safe removes the color from spell gems and resorts them alphabetically. Only affects the faction safe.
Nexus Clash Remove Spellgem Colour From Inventory
Script Summary: Removes the color from spell gems in a players inventory, resorts them alphabetically and moves them to the bottom of the inventory. The original name with color is set as title text (mouse over to view).
Greasemonkey Alchemy Recipe Interface Tweaks
- Reformats the recipe list into tabular form.
- Sorts the recipes into three groups according to their completion status:
- Complete (all ingredients are known)
- Partial (some ingredients are known)
- Empty (no ingredients are known)
- For completed recipes, highlights components according to their availability. Components in your safe/footlocker are highlighted in yellow, while those in your inventory are highlighted in green.
- Highlights completed recipes for which all components are on hand: yellow if some components are still in the safe or footlocker, green if everything is in your inventory.
- Adds a "brew" button to completed recipes, allowing for brewing directly from the recipe pane.
- Color codes the components according to rarity:
- Common: black
- Uncommon: blue
- Rare: red
- Bolds items in the recipe pane which cannot be created through transmutation (Blood Ice, Soul Ice).
- Displays the fixed component for incomplete recipes.
- Allows individual recipes to be collapsed to save space in the interface.
- Color codes components in the safe and footlocker dropdowns of the "Stronghold Actions" pane.
- Safe/footlocker highlighting will only display when the "Stronghold Actions" pane is open.
- Inventory highlighting will only display when either the "Stronghold Actions" pane or the "Alchemy Actions" pane is open.
- The script doesn't have a way to read the quantity of components in your inventory. Any single component in your inventory will still be treated as a match for recipes which require multiples of that particular component. (Quantity counts should work properly for items in the safe and/or footlocker though.)
Greasemonkey Status Screen Highlighter
- Adds status highlights to the character screen:
- Characters whose health has decreased since last login with that character are highlighted in red.
- Characters with full AP are highlighted in green.
- Characters whose AP is within 8 ticks of full are highlighted in yellow.
Nexus Clash Faction Census
- Adds a numerical tally of faction members to each faction's Roster page. Only affects the Roster page.
Nexus Clash Pet Status Highlighter
author: Chester Katz
- Adds status highlights to the pet pane so that the petmaster knows how long each pet has left until it despawns.
Nexus Clash Default Prayer is for Magic
- Sets default Prayer to "Magic" instead of "Any".
Nexus Clash Newspaper Wiki Text
- When a newspaper is read a button is added at the bottom of the newspaper text. Clicking the button replaces it with a textarea with a wiki ready version of the newspaper table. Date is taken from the Messages heading being the game time the newspaper was read.
Nexus Clash Readable Infusion
|Obsolete||The page is marked obsolete.|
|The info listed here is no longer accurate / out-of-date.|
|Infusion has been removed in the present Breath.|
- Puts the infusion number into the top left hand corner of the tile. Gives it a white background and makes it smaller.
Nexus Clash Stat Bars
- Adds colour bars to show AP/HP/MP usage
Nexus Clash Stat Bars Vertical
- Adds colour bars to show AP/HP/MP usage.
- An alternative to the previous script. This has larger vertical bars
Nexus Clash Recall Last Charge Attack
- For gunwizards
- Remembers (autoselects) the last charge attack for arcane marksman for the Nexus Clash Browser game.
- For Chrome users: fixes the wiki's navigation pane on the left from being pushed to the bottom of the page.
- If the nav pane is currently to the left of this and not below it, you don't need the script!
- Upgrades the navigation bar at the top of pages by including it on Wiki pages, adding a Google Doc map link, renaming "Game Map" to "Game" and moving the Ultramap link next to it as "Map".
Nexus Clash: Lore Counter
- Counts your character's Lore collected so far when you select the Lore tab in the sidebar, and adds the total to the Lore tab button: e.g. "Lore (26/50)".
Nexus Clash Forum Highlight Visited Links
- A Stylish script that colours links on the forum blue. A duller blue for visited links.
Nexus Clash Collapse Buttons on Right
- A Stylish script that moves the interface collapse buttons to the right to make it more difficult to accidentally click them especially on touch screens.
Nexus Clash Reload on Top
- This script moves any item with a reload button to the top of the inventory.
Nexus Clash Pet List on Mouseover
- Mouseover a character and all their pets turn blue and popup box shows the count.
Nexus Clash: Bold Shadows
- Boldens any moving shadows seen from outside in lit buildings' descriptions, letting you see where potential prey is more easily.
Nexus Clash Bullhorn Safety
- This script disables the bullhorn button until some text is entered in the bullhorn speech box to avoid accidental clicks (which waste 1 ap and 1 charge).
- Slightly incompatible with some of the above scripts solved by setting it to run last. This can be accomplished easily by installing this one after the others or through greasemonkey.
Nexus Clash Conglomerate Library
- Combines features of many of the above scripts by Caveman, ChesterKatz, Kandarin, and kiwimage with some unique features of its own.
- Full description at : Script - Conglomerated Library in the OOC Board in the Forums.
- HIGHLY ADVISED to read description before installing so user can be sure of disabling or uninstalling duplicate / clashing scripts.