- Crown of Pain now inflicts debuffs on target, as follows:
- Brimstone inflicts Choking (-10% to-hit),
- Caustic inflicts Exposed (-2 soak),
- Decaying inflicts Lethargic (-10% defense),
- Infernal inflicts Weakness (-2 damage).
The Oppressor's Crown of Pain now inflicts a negative Status Effect on the target for 6 Status Ticks. These effects overlap (and hence do not stack). The status inflicted varies according to the Oppressor's choice when reloading the Crown, as follows:
- Brimstone - inflicts the Choking status (-10% to attack).
- Caustic - inflicts the Exposed status (-2 to soak)
- Decaying - inflicts the Lethargic status (-10% to defense)
- Infernal - inflicts the Weakness status (-2 to damage).