The Donate button on the NexusClash webpage enables you to make a donation. Every US dollar donated will unlock 100 Credits, which can be used to improve your in-game experience.
Once you have donated, you will receive credits once donations are processed, usually within a day or so.
Your donations give you access to the following:
- A player's characters can transfer some (or all) of the credits to another character, with a short message attached. This message appears in green in the characters' respective in-game message panes, and can be sent to anyone, anywhere, so long as you have the address of their Character Profile.
Many players use 1-credit messages as an easy form of in-game communication.
|Warning||This feature has a minor bug associated with it.|
|Credit messages may be sent when logged out - these messages have no apparent sender|
- Lock Aspect: This 'locks' your character's aspect to the current aspect (and gender) described in your character's Physical Description pane. It will no longer change on respawn. The locked aspect will carry over to future breaths.
- Mundane Clothing: Buy any mundane type of clothing and receive it in your inventory for you to wear!
- Custom item name: (name subject to approval, this changes the actual name displayed on an item, including a weapon, to <custom name>, a(n) <item name> - including on broadcast kill messages). The name is not "lost" through degradation or similar; the name change is permanent for the current Breath. Limit of 64 characters.
Example: a Flame of Anor, a Crimson Gladius
- Rename Character: Rename your character! (name subject to approval) If your name is deemed offensive or otherwise inappropriate, Mods can (and will) change it to something else.
- Mortal Aspects: This 'locks' your character's aspect to the selected aspect (and gender). Your character's Physical Description pane should read exactly as the selected aspect would and it will no longer change on respawn.
- Premium Clothing: Any clothing bought will appear in your inventory, for you to wear. Auras can also be worn, but whilst having a similar name as the skills, they provide no mechanical benefits.
- Prefix: The selected string of words will appear before your character's name only on the character page. Other people will be able to see it when they view that page.
- Suffix: The selected string of words will appear after your character's name only on the character page. Other people will be able to see it when they view that page.
- Upload a Custom Avatar for one character. Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 250x250px and no more than 100KB, and can be uploaded from the Character page.
- Select Domain: The character will be granted a string of words, much like the 'Suffix' option, placed behind the character's name, separated by a comma. Note that it will read exactly as presented, including the Grandmaster of <Domain> or Grandmistress of <Domain>
Example: a Fungus, Grandmistress of Time
The title attached to the domain is dependent on the level of the character and improves as the character levels up, thusly:
|Character Level||Domain Title|
|1 - 9||Servant of <Domain>|
|10 - 14||Disciple of <Domain>|
|15 - 19||Brother or Sister of <Domain>|
|20 - 25||Master or Mistress of <Domain>|
|26 - 29||Paragon of <Domain>|
|30||Grandmaster or Grandmistress of <Domain>|
- Customize a "known" spell's name and attack/defense/kill descriptions: (subject to approval; you will need to supply the name of the character who knows the spell, the current spell name, and what you wish to change the name to).
- You will also need to fill in the blank for the attack string of "You attack target with _______, and missed/dealing X points of Y damage.",
- the target's string of " Character Yourname ________, and missed/dealing X points of Y damage"
- and the "kill" string of " Character Yourname attacked Character Target ______________! (on this last, "killing them" will be appended at the end if it is not already clear from the flavor text.
|Warning||This feature has a minor bug associated with it.|
|Making a variant of a variant spell can result in weird, buggy behavior (documented in the linked thread)|
- Special Aspects: This 'locks' your character's aspect to the selected aspect (and gender). Your character's Physical Description pane should read exactly as the selected aspect would and it will no longer change on respawn. Most of these are references to something, which you'll probably find pleasantly surprising.
300 + 300x(Purchased Character Slots)
- Additional Character Slot. Each subsequent character costs 300 credits more. This means your 4th character is 300 credits, your 5th character is 600 credits, etc.
- A custom, unique aspect for one of your characters. Your character's Physical Description will be set to whatever you like and will no longer change on respawn. These special aspects must be set up manually; send a private message to [Kandarin] on the forums to commision one.
- Naming rights and ability to change the description (but not base tile type) of a single tile. Name and description subject to approval; no URLs or obscenities will be accepted
How to donate, and how donations are processed
Bob's words: The "Donate" button now shows with the links on the left-hand side of the screen if you wish to donate via paypal. If you cannot (or will not) use Paypal, please send me a private message with the subject "Donation Address" and I will reply with a mailing address to which donations can be sent.
IMPORTANT: If the email address tied to the paypal donation is different from the one you used to register for this site, I will not be able to figure out your user name. If you used a different email to register for this site, please email the address that appear on the PayPal page from the email address that you use for Paypal in order to tell me your username on this site so I can ensure you are properly credited for your donation.
I will process payments in batches as I am able. Your balance (if you have one) will be shown on the main screen displaying all your characters.
An automatic "credit" system will probably eventually be implemented, but as it stands now, I will be manually adding these items.
This placed here because people have been asking about it in the forums. More places to find it means less people having to ask about it.